License restrictions

I looked in the knowledge base first but couldn't find an answer to my question.  I purchased the PowerPack and would like to know if can I use it on two macs I own (as long as not at the same time)?  I know if it was an App Store app I could...but not sure about a direct purchase.  Thanks.

I looked in the knowledge base first but couldn't find an answer to my question.  I purchased the PowerPack and would like to know if can I use it on two macs I own (as long as not at the same time)?  I know if it was an App Store app I could...but not sure about a direct purchase.  Thanks.

Hi there,

This is absolutely fine, you can use your Powerpack on both your two macs... with the advantage of syncing the settings between both too! :)

Cheers,

Andrew

Thanks, Andrew. Just didn't want to do something wrong. Thanks also for such a great app. Can't believe I've been a Mac user for all these years and never tried it. I had an early turn-off with Quicksilver, so just never bothered trying any similar apps since (except a recent trial of LaunchBar) but Alfred is MUCH better!

Edited by larrymcj

Hi there,

This is absolutely fine, you can use your Powerpack on both your two macs... with the advantage of syncing the settings between both too! :)

Cheers,

Andrew

I have a question related to this topic: Is it possible to use the single user Powerpack license on 3 or more Macs that I own, or only on 2 Macs?

Thanks.

I have a question related to this topic: Is it possible to use the single user Powerpack license on 3 or more Macs that I own, or only on 2 Macs?

Thanks.

It depends on how you want to use your license as a family license may be more appropriate. Pop an email to info@alfredapp com and Vero will help you out :)