Help with 'Open custom URL in specified browser' workflow

I want to create a work flow that allows me to enter a keyword and have that open multiple custom URLs in tabs. I've attempted this by starting with the 'Open custom URL in specified browser' template. I've assigned a keyword and specified the first custom URL. having done this however, nothing happens once I've used the keyword in Alfred. Additionally, while I can see how I can add further 'Open URL' actions, I can't see how to connect these to the keyword input.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

I want to create a work flow that allows me to enter a keyword and have that open multiple custom URLs in tabs. I've attempted this by starting with the 'Open custom URL in specified browser' template. I've assigned a keyword and specified the first custom URL. having done this however, nothing happens once I've used the keyword in Alfred. Additionally, while I can see how I can add further 'Open URL' actions, I can't see how to connect these to the keyword input.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Could you elaborate a little more on the "nothing happens once I've used the keyword in Alfred"? Does pressing enter on the keyword in the list just add a space to the end and Alfred still shows? If so, its because in the keyword module of the workflow, you have it set to require a parameter (additional input) and its waiting expecting that.

Once you have additional Open URL actions added, if you mouse over the keyword module a little tab will appear on the right side of it, click that and drag it to the newly created Open URL action. That should connect them and make it an action associated with that keyword.