How I convert a folder with a workflow into .alfredworkflow?

An .alfredworkflow file is just a zip file with a different extension.

To turn it into an .alfredworkflow file, do:

1. Download the zipped repo

2. Extract it

3. Go into the directory created

4. Select all the files

5. Right-click and choose "Compress N Items"

6. Rename the created Archive.zip file to Archive.alfredworkflow

7. Double-click it to install

Alternatively, after step 2, you can drag the created folder into your workflow folder.

I looked on the Internet and on the forum for "install requests (alfred workflow)", but I haven't figured out what it is that I should do. As for the debugger:

[2019-05-13 16:50:06][ERROR: input.scriptfilter] Code 1: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/Users/jakub/Dropbox/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.4F8EF130-28A4-4941-9847-DAFE5ADDF525/search.py", line 5, in <module>

import requests

ImportError: No module named requests

Thank you. I know nothing about python (or programming) and I use terminal very occasionally, but I think I managed to install both pip and requests. However, I have got some errors and the following message in the debugger when I tried to run the workflow.

1. Errors about pip and requests.

WARNING: The script wheel is installed in '/Users/jakub/Library/Python/2.7/bin' which is not on PATH.

WARNING: The script chardetect is installed in '/Users/jakub/Library/Python/2.7/bin' which is not on PATH.

2. Workflow's debugger

Starting debug for 'Zotero'

[2019-05-13 21:00:23][ERROR: input.scriptfilter] Code 1: .
21:00:23 workflow.py:2057 DEBUG    ---------- Zotero ----------
21:00:23 connectionpool.py:205 DEBUG    Starting new HTTP connection (1): localhost:23119
21:00:23 workflow.py:2074 ERROR    'NoneType' object is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/jakub/Dropbox/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.4F8EF130-28A4-4941-9847-DAFE5ADDF525/workflow/workflow.py", line 2067, in run
    func(self)
  File "/Users/jakub/Dropbox/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.4F8EF130-28A4-4941-9847-DAFE5ADDF525/search.py", line 32, in main
    for i in r:
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
21:00:23 workflow.py:2097 DEBUG    ---------- finished in 0.024s ----------
[2019-05-13 21:00:23][ERROR: input.scriptfilter] JSON error: JSON text did not start with array or object and option to allow fragments not set. in JSON:
HTTP Request failed
{"items": [{"valid": false, "subtitle": "'NoneType' object is not iterable", "icon": {"path": "/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/AlertStopIcon.icns"}, "title": "Error in workflow 'Zotero'"}]}

1 hour ago, Jakub Sypiański said:

Errors about pip and requests.

Those aren't errors, they're warnings. They don't matter.

1 hour ago, Jakub Sypiański said:

2. Workflow's debugger

It looks like you don't have Zotero or the Bibtex plugin running (or whatever it is the workflow is supposed to connect to).

But I don't really know. I've never used the workflow and I've never used Bibtex. You should really ask the author on GitHub.