Randomly displaying Snippets Panel

panayotoff

Hi all,

I use Alfred from 6 months now. Everything works as expected, but I have a weird problem:

Very often, on random keystrokes the Snippets panel shows up. I set the  Viewer Hotkey to impossible combination , but the Snippers panel continue to show up random when I type, or when I save file ( Cmd+S ). It doesn't do it every time, but enough to get annoying. I don't use the Snippets panel at all, and I want to remove it altogether, but doesn't view this option.

Does someone encounter similar problem, or is there a way to remove the Snippets panel?

@panayotoff Could it be that you're seeing the Clipboard Viewer instead, which is set to Cmd + Alt + C by default?

Check both Features > Clipboard and Features > Snippets, where you can remove the hotkey combo by selecting the field and pressing backspace to clear it. By removing this, you won't accidentally trigger it :)

Cheers,
Vero

@panayotoff Can you please provide more details? What hotkey brings up the Snippets? Do you have any keyboard modifiers that may be causing a certain hotkey combo to be recognised?

Please provide screenshots so that I can help you further. :) 

Cheers,
Vero