Wrong shortcut

I recently upgraded to a newer iMac running Mojave 10.14.5, since then when I call up my most used shortcut which is to launch an app called Lyn, all I've ever had to do is launch Alfred and just type the letter L (lowercase). This worked well for years but now it launches iTunes(???) the app I want (Lyn) shows up second in the list but why is iTunes there at all, as I never use it?

Edited by IanO

Did you transfer Alfred prefs from the old Mac?  If not it’s working off Spotlight data from the new machine and I wouldn’t be surprised if Apple weights the native apps more heavily.  I’d expect that after a few days of use Alfred should (re)learn your use patterns.

Welcome @IanO,

Alfred’s order is based on “frecency”, a weighting of the the recency and frequency you’ve picked a result. Call Alfred with l and select the second result, Lyn. Do it it a few times in a row on purpose, and in no time you’ll have the results as you want them.

Thanks for your advice. I did what vitor suggested and within a few cycles of opening and closing as suggested it was working fine. Still puzzled how Alfred thinks there is a letter 'L' in iTunes :)

2 minutes ago, IanO said:

Still puzzled how Alfred thinks there is a letter 'L' in iTunes

Alfred uses Spotlight’s metadata. If you “Get Info” on iTunes, you’ll see it has the following keywords: “Music, Radio, Apple Music, Apple Radio, iTunes Radio, Beats 1, Beats One, B1, iCloud Music Library, Apple Music Connect, My Music”. The “L” in “iCloud Music Library” is the likely culprit.