Make search results bigger, like in v1

In Alfred v1, search results were significantly larger than they are in v2. There was an option to make them appear smaller.

In v2, it seems that the default size is now smaller, but there's no way of reverting to the old, larger appearance (which I liked much better!)

Am I missing the option or does it not exist? If it doesn't, could it be implemented in a future version?

In Alfred v1, search results were significantly larger than they are in v2. There was an option to make them appear smaller.

In v2, it seems that the default size is now smaller, but there's no way of reverting to the old, larger appearance (which I liked much better!)

Am I missing the option or does it not exist? If it doesn't, could it be implemented in a future version?

Alfred 2's results can be customized far more than Alfred 1's could; now, you use the appearance editor.

First, download a theme you like from this forum; you might find it suits your needs without any extra work ;) .

If you want to make your own theme, click the [+] button in the lower right corner of the appearance editor. Then, ⌘+click on any text to make it bigger.

Cheers  :)

Edited by Tyler Eich
  • 2 weeks later...

This actually drove me nuts too.  Go into the Preferences, then the "Appearance" section.

Try using the "Light Large" theme.

I found that to be a bit too large in comparison to v1, so I went ahead and copied that theme by clicking the "+" sign in the bottom right corner of the preferences screen and created a new theme called "Light Medium".  I then put my cursor over the "Safari" text, held the Command and Control keys, and clicked once to reduce the font size.

I'm not sure it is perfect, but it appears to be much closer to what I had before.  If they made an official "Light Medium" theme that matched the v1 settings I would be quite happy  :) .

Edited by Agent86
  • 3 months later...