Powerpack Activation v 4.01

Just upgraded to v 4.01. I try to activate my power pack and the dialogue says that I have license for v 2 (although I have been using v 3 since its release). When I go to the website to upgrade my license, I am told I am entitled to a free upgrade to v 4. Using Mojave 10.14.5

You have a Mega Supporter License

[address removed]@mac.com is eligible for a FREE upgrade.

Before you upgrade, we are offering you the opportunity to continue supporting Alfred's development, should you choose:

Edited by Andrew
Removed email address
  • 2 weeks later...

@jdehnert I've just replied to your email from today, and had replied to your earlier email on 6th June. Could you please check your spam and any other filters that may be stopping our emails from getting to you, as your license was issued automatically and we've emailed you a couple of times since?

It's now late here in the UK, but if you can please reply to my latest email, I'll reissue your details in the morning :)

Cheers,
Vero

2 hours ago, Vero said:

@jdehnert I've just replied to your email from today, and had replied to your earlier email on 6th June. Could you please check your spam and any other filters that may be stopping our emails from getting to you, as your license was issued automatically and we've emailed you a couple of times since?

It's now late here in the UK, but if you can please reply to my latest email, I'll reissue your details in the morning :)

Cheers,
Vero

Greetings Vero,

I just sent a reply by email about 15 minutes before I made this post.   I had an issue with my e-mail server and I wasn't getting any email for a few days.  Its all fixed now, so iff you can re-send the upgraded code I'm cure I will get it this time.

Thanks!!