Alfred4 cannot find `.scriv` Scrivener projects

After updating to the latest version of Alfred, I cannot search for my Scrivener projects. I have dragged the filed type (.scriv) to the Preferneces > Features > Adanceds list, however it doesn't work. This was not an issues on Alfred3. 

ProductName:    Mac OS X
ProductVersion:    10.14.5
BuildVersion:    18F132
Alfred 4.0.1 b1078

Thanks @Andrew The space bar works, thanks. I never had to do that with Alfred3. Why is it that other files types come up without issues? I have R project files and Xmind files in the advanced search options and do not have to press the space bar for those?

Edited by _atanas

@_atanas this is down to how Alfred is configured for the default results in Alfred's Preferences > Features > Default Results, and by default, Alfred won't include many file types.

I always recommend using Alfred's file search mode instead of adding lots of file types to the default results, and only having "Essential" things selected in these preferences. You can however, configure Alfred to whatever suits you best within these preferences by adding more default types, along with custom types. Your Alfred 3 will likely just be configured differently here to Alfred 4.