[SOLVED] Search Vivaldi bookmarks

Is anyone using/has anyone made a Workflow for searching Vivaldi bookmarks? Given that it's based on Chromium, which Alfred already supports, I would assume that such a thing should be within the realm of possibility, but unfortunately I have no knowledge of how to go about building Workflows myself. 

4 minutes ago, deanishe said:

In theory, you should be able to grab a workflow for Chrome's bookmarks and edit it to look in Vivaldi's directory instead of Chrome's.

This one in particular looks promising: it has a section on adding other Chromium-based browsers.

Thanks, deanishe. I actually found that one in my search, but I'm baffled by the instructions. They deviate from what I'm used to when it comes to downloading and installing workflows.

20 minutes ago, purgatori said:

They deviate from what I'm used to when it comes to downloading and installing workflows.

Yeah, those are rather developer instructions, and not very clear if you don't already have a good idea what to do.

I've built you a version of the workflow that supports Vivaldi bookmarks. It builds with support for every Chromium-based browser. After you install the workflow, you can delete the ones you don't want.

I guess @Jakub Sypiański might like to have the workflow, too.

• vitor changed the title to [SOLVED] Search Vivaldi bookmarks
  • 2 years later...
On 6/9/2019 at 11:58 AM, deanishe said:

Yeah, those are rather developer instructions, and not very clear if you don't already have a good idea what to do.

I've built you a version of the workflow that supports Vivaldi bookmarks. It builds with support for every Chromium-based browser. After you install the workflow, you can delete the ones you don't want.

I guess @Jakub Sypiański might like to have the workflow, too.

It looks that location of my bookmarks is slightly different as I get popup right in the keyword "no such file or directory".

Can you please help.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I installed the official one but after launching it and trying to search I got a message that the app is coming from unknown source/developer and macos can't confirm if this app contains any malware. I already try to change this option in macos setting but I only have to choices unfortunately.

image.thumb.png.4a06da461877f5358a32efc38990d6fa.png