Tags - Show tags in File Navigation's Preview Panel

I'd love to see each file's tags listed in the information provided by File Navigation's Preview Panel. Tags seem more important than most of the info that is currently listed (e.g., app the file opens in, date created, etc.). Why not list the file's tags there? 

1634397803_FileNavigation-Tags.thumb.jpg.e5d6720f5ad5a09b106a15c89d03ebc6.jpg

At the moment, Alfred doesn't have an easy way for viewing or modifying tags, and this seems like a good first step that won't demand a complete overhaul of anything.

Ideally, I'd love to see Alfred have its own file action for tags, too, which allowed users to view the file's current tags and modify them as needed (without requiring users to remember their list of tags, etc.). Relying on Finder's "get info" feature is a little clunky, as it requires leaving Alfred, etc. I have some workflows for adding or removing tags that I often use, but they're not very flexible (e.g., they don't tell me which tags are already on the file, they don't dynamically tell me which tags are in use on my system, etc.). Lastly, I'd love to see tags visually incorporated into Alfred's main search results (favorite suggestion here), but I guess that's for another day!

Thanks for listening!

Edited by Jasondm007