Custom action panels

So I recently just discovered I can create a custom list of entries using the Script filter and was wondering if I can do the same for the Actions panel.

For example, here's a use case.

I have a database that has a bunch of severs listed. I would like to keyword Alfred on "Server {query}" and it show a list of servers that maches that query. So far I can do this using the Script Filters. but now I would like to Action one of the selected servers and perform a custom action on it (Start/Stop/etc...)

The only way I can think of is to mark the filtered list items with type="file", and then add my Start, Stop, etc actions as file actions. The only downside to this is that I'd see these items in normal file actions.

Is there a cleaner way to do this? If not, can I put this in as a feature request? Creating custom action panels would be marvelous.

Thanks

Alex

Right, I get how to do that, but the problem is that you can easily flood the action panel with all kinds of non-file related Actions that I would use. 

It'd be awesome to create Action Panel SETS and choose which set to show depending on a tag or something you can set on a workflow. 

The way that any file allows the actions panel, if I create a new action, there could be a control that allows me to associate this workflow with an Action Panel. Then I can add mutliple actions to different panels.

Do Something > List of things > Actions available only for Do Something

Something else> List of other things> Actions available only for Something else

Right, I get how to do that, but the problem is that you can easily flood the action panel with all kinds of non-file related Actions that I would use. 

It'd be awesome to create Action Panel SETS and choose which set to show depending on a tag or something you can set on a workflow. 

The way that any file allows the actions panel, if I create a new action, there could be a control that allows me to associate this workflow with an Action Panel. Then I can add mutliple actions to different panels.

Do Something > List of things > Actions available only for Do Something

Something else> List of other things> Actions available only for Something else

Oh, I get it now. As far as I know, this is not currently possible.

A feature request is probably warranted  ;)