Cannot click results with Wacom pen tablet

When using a Wacom Intuos Pro tablet, I am unable to click on any of Alfred's search results. The results always seems to be dragged instead of clicked. I assume it may be related to how Wacom uses sub-pixel accuracy, but I'm no expert.

Alfred version 4.0.3 [1092]

macOS 10.14.5

Wacom driver version 6.3.35-2

Loving Alfred otherwise 😀

@mortenblaa Alfred doesn't do anything unusual when it comes to listening for mouse interactions, and I suspect this is a bug or quirk in the Wacom driver.

One thing you could try is to set Alfred's window to compatibility mode (which makes the window act more like a macOS window instead of a floating panel). You can do this in Alfred's Appearance > Options.

Cheers,

Andrew

• 4 months later...

Hi Andrew, sorry for not getting back earlier. Thought I would receive an email when there was a reply, but should have enabled that now.

I tried your suggestion, but it unfortunately didn't make any difference. Just today I tried updating to the latest Wacom driver as well, but with no luck.

I there is some sort of debug mode or log I can send you, I would be happy to help out. I don't remember having a similar issue in any other application.

Thanks for getting back, and sorry again for my late, late reply.

Edited by mortenblaa
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...