How does Alfred internal search work?

I wanted to find the keyboard shortcut of one of my workflow (a very simple workflow that launches the Keyboard Maestro application).

So I typed "?keyboard" in Alfred search bar but no sign of the workflow I was looking for. 

Adding a note containing "Keyboard Maestro" to the workflow didn't help. 

AFAIK, you can't search for keyboard shortcuts at all with the ? search.

Currently, the search is extremely picky, and only finds things that start with your query. So for example, you won't be able to find a workflow called "Safari Bookmark Search" with the query "bookmark" or "search", only with "safari".

18 hours ago, politicus said:

I wanted to find the keyboard shortcut of one of my workflow

18 hours ago, politicus said:

So I typed "?keyboard" in Alfred search bar

Alfred doesn’t call them “Keyboard Shortcuts”, but “Hotkey Triggers”. Search for hotkey and you’ll find what you’re looking for.

Just to add to this, as @deanishe said, the internal search is currently picky. As with all new features in Alfred, I like to start focused and then improve, and internal search is something which will certainly evolve throughout Alfred 4 as I get a feeling of how people are using it and what it's missing :)

Cheers,

Andrew

On 7/22/2019 at 1:51 PM, vitor said:

Search for hotkey and you’ll find what you’re looking for.

Well, you'll get a list of all Hotkey elements, whether they have any keyboard shortcut set or not. It's not much good for actually finding a hotkey, either by workflow name or the key you press.