Sign in to follow this  

New Argument in Triggers -> Hotkey

Hi guys!

It would be awesome add a new argument in triggers' hotkey. I miss be able to use hotkeys over files that I found in Alfred's search.

For instance, 

Imagine I search 'ios' and Alfred shows me the file/folder I was looking for. Then I press CMD + D and one action is triggered over the selected file in Alfred.

Yes, I know that I can do this using Alfred's actions but I guess it's more comfortable be able to use hotkeys sometimes, isn't it?

I hope you can find this helpful.

Hi guys!

It would be awesome add a new argument in triggers' hotkey. I miss be able to use hotkeys over files that I found in Alfred's search.

For instance, 

Imagine I search 'ios' and Alfred shows me the file/folder I was looking for. Then I press CMD + D and one action is triggered over the selected file in Alfred.

Yes, I know that I can do this using Alfred's actions but I guess it's more comfortable be able to use hotkeys sometimes, isn't it?

I hope you can find this helpful.

This can still be accomplished with workflows/hotkeys. Try creating a hotkey and setting the argument of it to "Selection in OSX". That will work on a selected file in Finder, a highlighted file in Alfred, etc.