Snippets not deleting keyword in Chrome when auto-expanding

This is a problem for me only in Chrome.

In the omnibar, when I type in the snippet keyword "mail0", it should replace it with "someurl". But instead, it's making it become "mailsomeurl", so it's not deleting the entire keyword for some reason.

Alfred 4.0.3 Build 1092, Thursday 4th July 2019

MacOS Mojave 10.14.5

What's also weird is that in any other text box, like in this comment box that I'm typing in right now, if I put the setting on the slowest, I can see it getting slower when it replaces the keyword.

But in the chrome omnibar, the speed is actually not reduced. The keyword gets replaced at the same speed as on fast.

• 3 weeks later...

@himat Do you have any Chrome plugins? I'm also using Chrome, on the same OS version, same Alfred version, and snippets expand in the Chrome bar in the blink of an eye (with simulated key events set to fastest), so there could be a plugin slowing down your browser's normal operation, or a broader reason why your Mac is slow.

If you try the same thing in Safari and in TextEdit, do snippets expand normally? If so, take a closer look at Chrome to see what could be causing it to be slower at responding than it should be.

Cheers,
Vero