A great option for Syncing Alfred between Macs- Resilio Sync

(I don't work for Resilio nor was this sponsored in any way, just a good hearted recommendation from a happy user!)

I wanted to post a suggestion to anyone looking for a reliable way to sync your Alfred prefs among multiple Macs: Resilio Sync:

https://www.resilio.com/individuals/

Resilio Sync is based on Bittorrent so it syncs privately without using a public cloud, great for anyone concerned with privacy and performance. i've been using this to sync not just my Alfred prefs but lots of other things and it's been working great for a couple of years now.

Right now they have a 50% coupon code going so you can get it for a great price- this is a 1 time purchase not a monthly subscription

coupon code:  Back2School

I’ll echo this. I use Resilio Sync (which is a terrible name, but that’s beside the point) and it works very well. I use that to sync folders outside of Dropbox.

One of the nice things is you can setup separate folders. For example, I sync /usr/local/scripts/ and ~/txt/ and ~/Downloads/ between my Macs, but my ‘scripts’ and ‘txt’ folders will continue to sync quickly even if ~/Downloads/ is syncing large files. Often times, Dropbox syncing a large file can prevent other files from syncing quickly.

You can also use a “Selective Sync” which means you can see the files locally but only choose to sync specific files if you want them locally.