I am looking for someone who can create workflow on my list

Hello, I need a person who can create  workflow according to my condition, I’m ready to pay for the work of a person.
workflow is:
1. Keyword
2. The website privnote.com opens
3. in the input field the words written in 1 paragraph are entered
4. a note is issued
5. the link is copied to the clipboard
6. show Notification

Thnx

3 hours ago, vitor said:

Welcome @Coffeee,

Steps 3 and 4 aren’t too clear. How are the words written, in Alfred (on the Keyword) or on the page? Unless you give all the information to Alfred on step 1, including the note’s text, creating the note won’t automatically trigger the next step.

1. keyword  PRV + words that should be in the note  (picture Hello world )image.thumb.png.a1a328c950162540ba0dd5140fd5952d.png

2. Information is transmitted to the service and fits into the appropriate window (picture 2) 22.thumb.png.d3fb7bf08605d17dfe2d6131c6963e7f.png

3. a note is created and a link to it is generated (3 picture) image.thumb.png.2f8f6f0c032867db60afc6a09fde45d3.png

4. the link is copied to the clipboard 

5. Show notification - Copy ready, for example

Edited by Coffeee
6 hours ago, deanishe said:

The problem is that you can't reliably manipulate webpages the way you're asking. At least, not from Alfred.

why? what is the problem? this is the same service as, for example, the short link service works the same way, why does it work with short links, but doesn’t work with this service?

3 hours ago, Coffeee said:

what is the problem?

You can't reliably manipulate webpages from Alfred. Webpages aren't APIs. They change frequently. They are meant to be used with a mouse and keyboard, not scripted.

the short link service

Which short link service?

but doesn’t work with this service?

I didn't say it doesn't work, I said it doesn't work reliably. Whichever way you do it, it's a hack. It might work fine for years, or it might break completely tomorrow and again a month later.

Nobody wants a job building something like that. Especially because the client usually doesn't understand the above and will blame you when it stops working.

On 9/12/2019 at 2:02 PM, Coffeee said:

can anyone help me?

Yes, but we need some patience on your part as these things may take time. Everything @deanishe said is correct.

The proper way to approach this is to not even open the website. Here’s a Workflow that does better than what you asked — it makes steps 2–4 unnecessary. It accomplishes the result by using a tool that replicates the relevant HTTP requests.

1 hour ago, vitor said:

Yes, but we need some patience on your part as these things may take time. Everything @deanishe said is correct.

The proper way to approach this is to not even open the website. Here’s a Workflow that does better than what you asked — it makes steps 2–4 unnecessary. It accomplishes the result by using a tool that replicates the relevant HTTP requests.

Thank you so much, I searched a lot in the search for github ready-made workflow, but could not find it! This is exactly what I need! You are super!! Thank you very much!!!

3 hours ago, vitor said:

Because there wasn’t one. That Workflow was made specifically for you.

Thank you again, I just saw that the publication date was 2018 on the github, so I thought that it was done earlier. How can I thank you for your help? And also tell me please, is it safe to use this workflow, does it not transfer data to third parties? poorly versed in this ...

1 minute ago, Coffeee said:

I just saw that the publication date was 2018 on the github, so I thought that it was done earlier

The tool was made earlier. Vítor put it in a workflow for you.

2 minutes ago, Coffeee said:

does it not transfer data to third parties?

There is no indication in the source code that it connects to anything but privnote.com.