Alfred Workflow Developer Needed!

Joey P.

Hello! 

I own a print and marketing shop and we use Alfred extensively for a lot of the automation around the shop. Our current infrastructure we use

- Google Drive

-- We have a Client Folder - Invoice Folder system. 

- Printavo (Order management system) - This integrates with Zapier. 

I want to make some basic workflows and integrations. Here are some examples. 

1. Add & Remove Invoice Folder From Favorites on Finder

We have multiple computers and we like to add the client folder that we are working on that day to be added to the Favorites in Finder so it makes it easy to save files from our graphic software instead of going through all the folder structure. The integration would be between Google Drive to get the folder name, and to go to that folder name locally on the mac and setting that folder in the favorites on the left side of finder. 

2. Add Expense to Invoice

This one is simple. Zapier can be set-up with a webhook and then configured to send data to Printavo. I would just need help with getting the information from Alfred to the webhook URL. 

I have some other ideas but for now these are pressing. I am looking to pay someone to help develop these. Thank you! 

On 9/12/2019 at 8:48 PM, Joey P. said:

Zapier can be set-up with a webhook and then configured to send data to Printavo. I would just need help with getting the information from Alfred to the webhook URL. 

See the following thread, where you’ll find a Workflow prepared for another user that does just that.