CMD+X automatically merges cut text with clipboard

I have activated clipboard merging to be able to copy and merge to the last entry in the clipboard using CMD+C+C.

Since the last update to Alfred 4.0.5, it seems that cutting (CMD+X) automatically merges/appends the cut text to the clipboard's last entry, without the possibility of not merging.

This is not the desired behaviour, at least for me. I would be happy with an option for cutting similar to the one for copying though (e.g. CMD+X for cutting without merging and CMD+X+X for cutting and merging, in a similar fashion to CMD+C for copying and CMD+C+C for copying and merging to the clipboard).

@Guy Stan Could you please check if you have any other apps that modify the clipboard? Cmd + X isn't a hotkey used by Alfred by default, so it's either behaviour from a workflow or a third-party app.

Does this happen in every app or only specific ones? If it's in every app, then something's having a global impact, while if it only happens in a specific app, check that app's preferences for anything that makes Cmd + X behave in such a way.

To check hotkeys for your workflows, go to the Workflows tab > Click the cog at the top of the sidebar and choose Show Hotkeys to see them all at a glance.

Cheers,
Vero