Workflow to show workflow list

Hi, I have a LOT of workflows (I've been a fan of workflow lately lol) added on my alfred installation and sometimes I forgot its keyword.

Is there any easy way to display workflow list inside the alfred itself or is there any workflow available to show up all available workflow shortcuts?

Thanks!

Hey,

From what I know the only way to see the keywords is to browse through all workflows in Alfred... and I don't think there's a workflow that shows all available workflow shortcuts, although it's very doable but involves a lot of work (browsing through each workflow folder, reading each workflow's configuration plist file and searching for keywords, building the results), and I don't think most people would need such a workflow, so I'm sorry to disappoint :(

Hey,

From what I know the only way to see the keywords is to browse through all workflows in Alfred... and I don't think there's a workflow that shows all available workflow shortcuts, although it's very doable but involves a lot of work (browsing through each workflow folder, reading each workflow's configuration plist file and searching for keywords, building the results), and I don't think most people would need such a workflow, so I'm sorry to disappoint :(

I just found today a workflow doing exactly what I asked earlier, so the answer is possibe :)

Check this out http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/1572-browse-alfred-extension-alfext/ 

I just found today a workflow doing exactly what I asked earlier, so the answer is possibe :)

Check this out http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/1572-browse-alfred-extension-alfext/ 

Yeah obviously this is possible. They simply would have to have the workflow use a script filter that would look through the workflows folder, and for each folder inside of it, read the info.plist to read all the keywords and. There are times where this could cause confusion depending on the workflow but, for most, it would work.

• 2 weeks later...

Another option is to use the "Workflows Help Workflow" that I made (see the forum link in my signature). It goes through the plist files and gets as much information as possible from them, generates a static markdown file and displays it in a quicklook window.

I'm working on a new version that makes everything slicker, more configurable, and faster.

Just think of it as a handy reference to what you already have installed.