mattbovett

Filtering (searching) snippets from Features > Snippets should show partial matches to "Name" and "Keyword"

When looking for snippets using the Filter field under Features > Snippets in Alfred 4.0.5 [1118], it appears partial matches to the Name and Keyword for a snippet are not shown in the results.

For example, if you have a snippet called /andrew (for its Name and Keyword) and the Snippet body is "Bananas", and you type "andrew" (without the slash) into the Filter field, no results will be found.

I would love to see Alfred changed to where partial matches to Name and Keyword are shown.

I searched the forum before posting this, but if this has been requested already and I missed it, I do apologize.

Note that if you use the snip keyword it does give partial matches. Not the same but it should make it easy enough to find what you're looking for in most cases.

right - I get that - just saying that there's another way to find the exact keyword or name that you can then enter in the prefs

9 minutes ago, dfay said:

right - I get that - just saying that there's another way to find the exact keyword or name that you can then enter in the prefs

Ah okay. That's more steps than I was hoping. :) Used to TextExpander where I can just find stuff easily and edit it or delete it.