Kernel Panics?

jspiro

OMG - I'm so glad to run across this forum. I have the same problem and have been using the Alfred default theme. MacOS 10.15.1. Almost all of the panics have happened while using Alfred. I understand that it's not the Alfred software, but it's really helpful for troubleshooting.

Just to repeat, I've not had any theme but the default, period. So it's probably not a GPU thing.

Sincerely,
John

@indros Are you using the Alfred Classic theme, or the v4 default which is called Alfred?  These are not the same, so please either switch to the Alfred Classic (which does not use blur) or duplicate the theme you want to use and set the blur to zero. 

Cheers,
Vero

3 hours ago, Vero said:

@indros Are you using the Alfred Classic theme, or the v4 default which is called Alfred?  These are not the same, so please either switch to the Alfred Classic (which does not use blur) or duplicate the theme you want to use and set the blur to zero. 

Cheers,
Vero

Good catch, I was on the v4 default. I was just updated to MacOS 10.15.2 last night, so I'm not going to switch themes yet to see if the OS update may have fixed the problem. If it persists, then I'll move to the Alfred Classic theme.

Sincerely,
John