workflow sync issue?

I installed a bunch of workflows on my MBA.  They all work perfectly.  I went to sync with my Mac Mini (using DropBox) and I'm having issues with some of the workflows.  The two I noticed had problems were the Google Instant Search and the Pinboard bookmark search.  The workflows show up, but they don't operate correctly.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Is there a limitation on some of the workflows where they have to be manually installed on each machine?

I've restarted Alfred and run the clear cache process.

I installed a bunch of workflows on my MBA.  They all work perfectly.  I went to sync with my Mac Mini (using DropBox) and I'm having issues with some of the workflows.  The two I noticed had problems were the Google Instant Search and the Pinboard bookmark search.  The workflows show up, but they don't operate correctly.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Is there a limitation on some of the workflows where they have to be manually installed on each machine?

I've restarted Alfred and run the clear cache process.

Are you using Alfred 2.0.2? And you say the workflows are correctly showing up in Alfred's preferences?

I'm on 2.0.2 on the Mac Mini.  I was on 2.0.1 on the MBA.  I just updated the MBA to 2.0.2 and there's no change in the issue.

Edit: forgot to answer your question- yes, the workflows are there on the Mac Mini and they look fine (just don't all work).

Edited by slappula

I'm on 2.0.2 on the Mac Mini.  I was on 2.0.1 on the MBA.  I just updated the MBA to 2.0.2 and there's no change in the issue.

Edit: forgot to answer your question- yes, the workflows are there on the Mac Mini and they look fine (just don't all work).

Do you have an error showing in Console.app? It could be an issue with e.g. the PHP install on the mini

I'm on 2.0.2 on the Mac Mini. I was on 2.0.1 on the MBA. I just updated the MBA to 2.0.2 and there's no change in the issue.

Adding to what Andrew said, we've had a very small few of users that had these kind of issues and it ended up being something messed up with the default php install on their machine. If you don't see errors in console could you also try and confirm that your php installation is working properly.

Drop to a terminal and type

php -r 'echo "this is a test";'

If it echoes back "this is a test" we MAY be ok on the php install. I'd still want to verify a few things just in case though.

Thanks for all the help guys!

I opened console and tried the Google instant search and I get this:

3/23/13 7:13:36.927 PM Alfred 2[5120]: [ERROR] Script XML Parse Error occured Error Domain=NSXMLParserErrorDomain Code=46 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (NSXMLParserErrorDomain error 46.)"

PHP test in Terminal returns the message, so that seems to be fine.

I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I'm running Mountain Lion Server on the Mini.  Mountain Lion regular on the MBA.