dp1207

Fantastical 3

The point of Fantastical (for me) is that it sits unobtrusively in the menubar instead of in my dock. I loved being able to enter appointments directly from Alfred. However, when I run the workflow with the new version of Fantastical it opens the full app. It still "works" but I have to either accept leaving the full app open or closing it after every appointment I make. Does anyone have a fix for this?

If you have a question about a specific workflow, then please ask in the workflow's own thread instead of making a new one. It clutters the forum, and there's no guarantee the author of the workflow will see your new thread.

I think the issue is there is no thread for Fantastical 3 -  IF there were one, it would be most helpful if you could help Newbie's find it. I certainly could not.

The issue is that the original post doesn’t say which workflow it refers to.  It should be posted on the thread for that workflow.  Then someone may be able to help with the specific case.

It's best to just use the mini window keyboard shortcut and enter it there. Trying to run everything through Alfred at some point becomes counter productive when the app natively support quick entry