40-02

Alfred often quits after using page down (fn + ↓)

Hello Vero and Andrew!

Many times I faced an error using clipboard manager (if I go deeply into results) and using my workflow with file filter. The only thing I do is I use page down (fn + ↓) shortcut to look for next page results. Alfred quits without any notification. After I relaunch it, it works with the same query and page down shortcut without problems. So I don't know how to replicate the problem on your side:( 

But this problem happens to me twice a month, I think. Or even more often. 

My current version: 

Alfred 4.0.8

Build 1135, Friday 17th January 2020

Catalina 10.15.3 (19D76)

But I had such a problem with previous builds and OSx versions.

Is there any way to have a failure report from Alfred when it happens to me next time? 

I found this in system.log

It seems like it was at the moment that I was writing in this post about. Is it it? 

2020-02-10_20-21-59.png

And I just made Alfred quit once again using clipboard manager. On the second "load more" it exited

2020-02-10_20-24-49.png

@40-02 In Console > Reports > Crash Reports, you'll see a crashlog beginning with Alfred_2020... and the date of the latest crash.

Please drag this file into an email and send it to our bugs@ email address with a link to this thread. We'll then be able to tale a look at the full crash log.

Cheers,
Vero