Notion.so Instant Search Workflow

7 minutes ago, Jakub Sypiański said:

For each workspace I need to duplicate the workflow – or is there another solution?

There isn’t a solution to this and I’m not sure when I’ll get around to adding it, but good to know it could be useful! 
Thanks

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those who love Notion.so (really great documentation & more tool), you will know how useful it would be to get instant search results from Notion in Alfred.    To that reason I've cr

I recommend against that. Packal has been a zombie for years. The site is falling apart and is abandoned by the developers, which don’t have time to work on it anymore.

@wrjlewis Thanks so much for creating this plugin. It's pretty awesome! @MasterBruce to have the plugin work with desktop version of Notion: 1) you click the Script in Alfred workflow

Posted Images

On 5/18/2020 at 10:30 AM, fxf said:

Hi,

What a wonderful workflow!

I followed step by step your guide. However, it's not working on my side : no results are displayed :(

The debugger shows this

[11:26:15.798] Logging Stopped.

[11:26:16.595] Logging Started...

[11:26:23.441] Notion Search[Script Filter] Queuing argument 'l'

[11:26:23.488] Notion Search[Script Filter] Queuing argument 'le'

[11:26:23.550] Notion Search[Script Filter] Queuing argument 'lea'

[11:26:23.641] Notion Search[Script Filter] Queuing argument 'lean'

[11:26:25.844] Notion Search[Script Filter] Script with argv '(null)' finished

[11:26:25.847] Notion Search[Script Filter] {"items": [{"arg": "https://www.notion.so/", "type": "default", "uid": 1, "title": "No results - go to Notion homepage"}]}

[11:26:26.620] Notion Search[Script Filter] Script with argv '(null)' finished

[11:26:26.623] Notion Search[Script Filter] {"items": [{"arg": "https://www.notion.so/", "type": "default", "uid": 1, "title": "No results - go to Notion homepage"}]}

I use Alfred 4.0.9.

Any idea where the problem comes from ? 

Unfortunately since Notion hasn't released a public API yet, it's difficult to resolve any issues, they don't return error messages. 

I have seen people have success by:
Logging out of notion in their browser.
Logging back in
Copy the cookie as shown in the readme into the workflow env variables. The spaceid should stay the same but may be worth copying over again to be sure.

Try again searching for a page you know to exist in your workspace.