Preferences folder for Alfred 4

Hi guys, I recently switched my laptop, and used time machine to do a backup for the old mac in my external hard drive. Now with the new laptop, I tried to retrieve my previous preferences from the pile of backup data, but couldn't find the preferences folder for Alfred 4. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks!

The default folder is ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred, with all your important preferences stored in the bundle ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences.

However, if you'd set Alfred up to sync your preferences, the Alfred.alfredpreferences bundle would be stored in the folder you told Alfred to use as its sync folder.

1 hour ago, deanishe said:

However, if you'd set Alfred up to sync your preferences, the Alfred.alfredpreferences bundle would be stored in the folder you told Alfred to use as its sync folder.

To add, you can find what that is by either looking in Alfred Preferences → Advanced → Syncing, or by looking at the contents of the ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred/prefs.json file.

On 2/18/2020 at 1:42 PM, deanishe said:

The default folder is ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred, with all your important preferences stored in the bundle ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences.

On 2/18/2020 at 3:13 PM, vitor said:

To add, you can find what that is by either looking in Alfred Preferences → Advanced → Syncing, or by looking at the contents of the ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred/prefs.json file.

Thanks to both of you. Very helpful indeed!

• 5 months later...
On 2/19/2020 at 5:42 AM, deanishe said:

I noticed that the default settings file location is /Applications/Alfred 4.app/Contents/Preferences/Alfred Preferences.app, and if sync is set, the location will change to the specified location, which means there is only one configuration file .