intafon

Workflow labelling

Is there already a means for labelling items in workflows or designating areas in workflow layouts?

I use the same keywords for several workflows so that I can easily remember the workflow keyword and then pick the one I want, but when I go to my workflow it is very difficult to determine which one is which since all that shows is the keyword in the keyword input item.

I've included a screenshot of the kind of thing I'm looking for... let me know if this already exists, if not, it would be nice 😁

Screenshot_20200410_080931.png

@intafon if you right click on the keyword, you can add a note which is shown next to the workflow object. You can also set colours for objects which may also help you.

Take a look at the built in workflow examples to see how we use notes and colours.

Cheers,

Andrew

Ah, perfect. I thought I had seen something like this but couldn't figure it out... was looking in the wrong places.

Exactly what I was looking for. 🙂

Posted (edited)

Actually... it might be nice to have a checkbox in the object config to "Use title in object note" -- I would likely just use that most of the time.

Edited by intafon