Microsoft Teams

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xgo said:

being an electron app

If it's an Electron app, then client-side scripting is probably out of the question: Electron doesn't support AppleScript.

Guys, just posting "+1" is very unlikely to get you any closer to having a Teams workflow.

There are plenty of people who’ll help if you write the workflow yourself, and others will write you a simple workflow based on an API you've found. But not many will look at a thread of “+1” posts and decide to do literally all of the work for you.

Put in a bit of effort yourselves (e.g. go find out if there's an API), and someone who can help is much more likely to reciprocate.

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, akra5ia said:

Anyone aware if that is already been done?

I can't say I've ever seen one, and Google says "no". This thread is the top hit for a search.

40 minutes ago, akra5ia said:

This is a big workflow so a collaborative effort with engineers and users would make this a very valuable integration. Not sure how to do that other than GitHub or something.

GitHub's probably your best bet. I wouldn't expect a lot of collaborators though. Very few workflows are collaborative efforts, and AFAIK I'm the only actual coder who's posted in this thread apart from you. There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest from people who could actually help.

Edited by deanishe
  • 3 weeks later...

This is simple, but, a workflow that opens links to your most commonly used Microsoft teams meetings is useful. It is not dynamic, unfortunately, but it does help so save a few seconds for your regular recurring meetings. You can pull those links from the teams meeting invites.

Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 2.23.36 PM.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 3:25 PM, KD987 said:

This is simple, but, a workflow that opens links to your most commonly used Microsoft teams meetings is useful. It is not dynamic, unfortunately, but it does help so save a few seconds for your regular recurring meetings. You can pull those links from the teams meeting invites.

Interesting workaround. Are the blacked out options your meeting 'names' that you can use alfred to parse? 

I have installed Meeter (https://trymeeter.com/) and it works perfectly - my hotkey just makes me join whatever meeting I have at the moment, directly in Teams (the prompt asking about devices and 'click to join'). I've seen a few conflicts with all day events 'hiding' normal meetings, but for 90% of my usecases it works well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

seems like there is nothing started on this yet, I'm willing to collaborate. let me know if anyone is interested :)

On 8/26/2020 at 1:53 AM, akra5ia said:

I'm beginning to look into using Microsoft Graph to interact with MS Teams from Alfred. Anyone aware if that is already been done? This is a big workflow so a collaborative effort with engineers and users would make this a very valuable integration. Not sure how to do that other than GitHub or something.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/teams-concept-overview

• 1 year later...