Microsoft Teams

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xgo said:

being an electron app

If it's an Electron app, then client-side scripting is probably out of the question: Electron doesn't support AppleScript.

Guys, just posting "+1" is very unlikely to get you any closer to having a Teams workflow.

There are plenty of people who’ll help if you write the workflow yourself, and others will write you a simple workflow based on an API you've found. But not many will look at a thread of “+1” posts and decide to do literally all of the work for you.

Put in a bit of effort yourselves (e.g. go find out if there's an API), and someone who can help is much more likely to reciprocate.

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, akra5ia said:

Anyone aware if that is already been done?

I can't say I've ever seen one, and Google says "no". This thread is the top hit for a search.

40 minutes ago, akra5ia said:

This is a big workflow so a collaborative effort with engineers and users would make this a very valuable integration. Not sure how to do that other than GitHub or something.

GitHub's probably your best bet. I wouldn't expect a lot of collaborators though. Very few workflows are collaborative efforts, and AFAIK I'm the only actual coder who's posted in this thread apart from you. There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest from people who could actually help.

Edited by deanishe
  • 3 weeks later...

This is simple, but, a workflow that opens links to your most commonly used Microsoft teams meetings is useful. It is not dynamic, unfortunately, but it does help so save a few seconds for your regular recurring meetings. You can pull those links from the teams meeting invites.

Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 2.23.36 PM.png