MasterBruce

[SOLVED] How can you add a workflow to Alfred default search?

Hi all! I appreciate your help with this challenge. This may be super obvious and easy.

How can you add a workflow to default search?

Here's what I mean. I added an awesome workflow called Notion.so Instant Search Workflow so that typing "ns {query}" will search my Notion account. I love it.

I hope to also include these Notion workflow search results in my Alfred searches for everything:

- I hope to just type my query into Alfred and then see a mixed list of local files and Notion pages.

- A second best option would be if I could type a different keyword to do such a query.

Possible approaches:

- Maybe I should add an additional trigger to the Notion workflow to represent another query?

- Maybe I should make a change somewhere in settings so that the Notion workflow is added to the default search?

Ultimately, I hope to add 3-4 workflows to the default Alfred search, so that I can see matches from a few different places: local files, bookmarks, Notion, etc.

Thanks so much!

2 hours ago, MasterBruce said:

- I hope to just type my query into Alfred and then see a mixed list of local files and Notion pages.

That you cannot do, as it would slow down Alfred’s default results without most users understanding why.

2 hours ago, MasterBruce said:

- A second best option would be if I could type a different keyword to do such a query.

You can simply change the keyword that is there.