cmd+s for skype?

When I select a phone number from the Address Book in Alfred, I can se the query to "skype:{query}?call".

This will make it so that when I press enter, it will call the number with Skype. If I want to send the phone number to LargeType, then I press CMD+L

However, I want to reverse this. I just the LargeType option much more frequrntly. Is there a way so that when I press enter, it shows LargeType

But when I press CMD+S, it calls with Skype?

When I select a phone number from the Address Book in Alfred, I can se the query to "skype:{query}?call".

This will make it so that when I press enter, it will call the number with Skype. If I want to send the phone number to LargeType, then I press CMD+L

However, I want to reverse this. I just the LargeType option much more frequrntly. Is there a way so that when I press enter, it shows LargeType

But when I press CMD+S, it calls with Skype?

Unfortunately you can't right now. On other items you could create a workflow with modifier keys that would allow you to use Large Type on the data. With a contact field though you can only assign a single action to it (for when you press Enter). Command+L works because thats a default behavior that takes whatever the value of that item is and shows in Large Text. You could create a workflow to show Large Type when you press Enter but you would lose access to the calling function.