My custom app search does not introduce a space after hotkey

I created two custom search today (2nd one is the problem I need help with):

1. search a {query} in a forum I frequently visit with a 'hotkey'. Now when I use this hotkey in Alfred and press Tab, it introduces a SPACE after the hotkey to type in my query, and it just works fine.

2. Custome search for Spotify app with a 'hotkey'. Now when I use this hotkey in Alfred and press Tab, it DOES NOT introduce a SPACE after the hotkey to type in my query, so every time I have to use SPACE bar before my query.

Please help!

@mriganktiwari It's still unclear if you're referring to a custom search or a workflow. 

It would be helpful to provide either the workflow itself or screenshots of the custom search configuration window, so that we can help you more easily rather than guessing at what you're doing. :) 

Cheers,
Vero

I really apologise for my inability to explain, I hope attached screenshots help.

1. This is the search query I am talking about, it’s supposed to give results from my Spotify app.

1_Alfred_custom_web_search.png.71068484515bfa3a4222cf5c8f5bd9d2.png

2. But when I try to use the keyword “spotify, by typing “spo and Tab” it doesn’t introduces a “SPACE” after completing the keyword.

2_Alfred_spotify.thumb.png.405968ae986e0f826c0fa1243d4e3392.png

3. Whereas, if I use another web search keyword, it does introduce the SPACE am talking about and I can just continue with my search query.

3_Alfred_wolfram.thumb.png.cab36557e3b5a5346b3babdf9d5d5be5.png

Edited by mriganktiwari
1 hour ago, mriganktiwari said:

But when I try to use the keyword “spotify, by typing “spo and Tab” it doesn’t introduces a “SPACE” after completing the keyword.

TAB expands the currently-selected result, and judging by your screenshot, you're actually hitting TAB on Spotify.app, not your custom search. If you'd TABbed your custom search, the query "Spotify" wouldn't be capitalised.

Enter “spo”, make sure your custom search is selected, and then hit TAB. What happens?

Edited by deanishe