Adlopa

Clipboard manager behaviour with Word 365?

Both LaunchBar and Pastebot cause Word 365 (currently 16.37, but it's a longstanding problem) to crash when I use their respective clipboard managers. Can anyone tell me how Alfred's behaves with the app..? 

I don't want to buy the Powerpack only to find that it has the same problem (not that I know what the exact problem is – just that using those clipboard managers with Word 365 triggers it).

Same version of Word on Catalina, and Alfred's clipboard history works fine with it. But so does every other clipboard history app I've used.

On 5/15/2020 at 6:33 AM, Adlopa said:

Both LaunchBar and Pastebot cause Word 365 (currently 16.37, but it's a longstanding problem) to crash when I use their respective clipboard managers. Can anyone tell me how Alfred's behaves with the app..? 

I don't want to buy the Powerpack only to find that it has the same problem (not that I know what the exact problem is – just that using those clipboard managers with Word 365 triggers it).

Never have I had an issue. I use it daily