7thton

[SOLVED] Is there a way for my clipboard to appear when I press option-space?

I would like for my clipboard manager to appear when I invoke Alfred by pressing option-space.

Is this possible?

Yes you can set that as a hotkey in Preferences>Clipboard History. Of course, make sure that shortcut is not assigned to something else in Alfred (or to Spotlight).

hope this helps

g

image.png.32b1da94c1d8670abb960df140f5fe6e.png

I may have not explained myself properly. When I press option-space, I want the normal Alfred search bar to appear and then, beside it or under it, have the clipboard visible. 

20 minutes ago, 7thton said:

I may have not explained myself properly. When I press option-space, I want the normal Alfred search bar to appear and then, beside it or under it, have the clipboard visible. 

Not possible, Alfred doesn't support showing both at once.

If you are open to using multiple software, BTT and Keyboard Maestro also have Clipboard managers. With KM, you could definitely achieve this behavior, and have Alfred show and the KM clipboard show as well

On 5/21/2020 at 1:09 PM, Terminal said:

Not possible, Alfred doesn't support showing both at once.

If you are open to using multiple software, BTT and Keyboard Maestro also have Clipboard managers. With KM, you could definitely achieve this behavior, and have Alfred show and the KM clipboard show as well

There is a further problem with Keyboard Maestro clipboard if you use it with Alfred snippets that I can't solve. You can't clear snippets from the Keyboard Maestro clipboard though you can from the Alfred one. You can clear snippets if you use Keyboard Maestro macros for snippets. I prefer otherwise the Alfred snippets