How to search Evernote? (Official instructions are wrong)

Hello, 

I'm trying to add Evernote to my search result.  I found this:  https://www.alfredapp.com/help/troubleshooting/evernote/  which mentions two locations to add to my search path.  

Neither one exists on my mac.  

rcook@Richs-iMac (~ ): ls ~/Library/Containers/com.evernote.Evernote/
ls: /Users/rcook/Library/Containers/com.evernote.Evernote/: No such file or directory
rcook@Richs-iMac (~ ): ls ~/Library/CoreData/com.evernote.Evernote
ls: /Users/rcook/Library/CoreData/com.evernote.Evernote: No such file or directory

Is there an updated set of instructions available?  

Thanks in advance for the help!  

(btw black lives matter)

@wealthychef It's on my current to-do list to update this page, as unfortunately Evernote has changed in such a way that it's no longer possible to include Evernote in search results in the way outlined on that page.

Evernote name data folders, notes and attachments arbitrarily, so there are no useful file name or title metadata for Alfred to search. Alfred doesn't search file content in the default results as this would have the potential of slowing down results.

I created a File Filter workflow for Evernote, with the view that you could then add other file types, e.g. PDFs, to your File Filter, but the results weren't very useful - see screenshot for an example.

unnamed.png

As such, at this point, I would recommend using the Evernote v9 beta 4 for the best results from Evernote, as this workflow takes care of processing the Evernote data in a more useful way.

Cheers,
Vero