So, has anyone made or heard of one? Really would love to see the forecast by hour so i don't have to Google it.

Edited by Ddyracer

So, has anyone made or heard of one? Really would love to see the forecast by hour so i don't have to Google it.

David' Ferguson's Weather workflow could be edited to do this; the Weather Underground API is very flexible and easy to use

David' Ferguson's Weather workflow could be edited to do this; the Weather Underground API is very flexible and easy to use

I'm a noob at such things :(

I'm a noob at such things :(

I've thought about making a full Wunderground workflow (alerts, almanac, astronomy, hurricanes, 10-day forecast, 36-hour hourly forecast, and tides). If I have time, I'll see what I can come up with :)

In the meantime, I'm sure David could help; he is better at helping people with programming than I am ;)

I've thought about making a full Wunderground workflow (alerts, almanac, astronomy, hurricanes, 10-day forecast, 36-hour hourly forecast, and tides). If I have time, I'll see what I can come up with :)

In the meantime, I'm sure David could help; he is better at helping people with programming than I am ;)

I think I may transition away from WeatherUnderground and move to using the DarkSky/Forecast.io API. It provides more daily API calls than WeatherUnderground. WeatherUnderground works great but doesn't allow for a lot on their free developer plan. I'm unfortunately burning through my RainDrops pretty quick :)