Workflow for opening Alfred 'Snippets' preferences

I'd like to design a workflow where I use a keyword to trigger opening the Alfred 'Snippets' preferences. Ideally it would even open a specific Snippet 'Collection'. Thoughts?

Use-case: I use a Snippet Collection called 'Emoji Pack', but I often search for emojis by different keywords than what is originally labeled in the emoji pack, so I find myself often going in and adding extra keywords to certain emojis that I refer to by non-standard names. By creating a custom workflow for this, I can do this much faster.

15 minutes ago, Pennyworth said:

I'd like to design a workflow where I use a keyword to trigger opening the Alfred 'Snippets' preferences. Ideally it would even open a specific Snippet 'Collection'. Thoughts?

You can use Alfred’s built-in help (keyword ?) to go straight to Snippets, a particular collection or even a specific snippet.

As far as emojis go, you might consider a workflow that has a Snippet Trigger. That way, you can use a single snippet to call up a list of all emojis in Alfred and choose the one you want to insert.

I find that a lot easier than trying to remember a different snippet keyword for every emoji.

Edited by deanishe
2 minutes ago, deanishe said:

You can use Alfred’s built-in help (keyword ?) to go straight to Snippets, a particular collection or even a specific snippet.

Wow! This is incredible! It's really the little things in life that matter most. Thank you so much 🙏

alfred-help-keyword-snippet-emoji-pack.png