URL not handled properly in Alfred's main window

mikedvzo

I am trying to paste a URL into Alfred and Alfred is transposing it.  I tried turning off the calculator function and few other things but to no avail.  If I paste the URL into Safari directly it works fine.  It is an internal URL that is used for a search engine.  Here is the correct and transposed URl.  I am guessing Alfred is interpreting some characters improperly.  

Correct URL  -  http://topic.cisco.com/vivisimo/cgi-bin/query-meta?q=%22signalling+refre

sh+interval%22&btnG=Search&sa=Search&searchmode=basic&v%3Asources=Newsgr
oup

I am trying to paste a URL into Alfred and Alfred is transposing it.  I tried turning off the calculator function and few other things but to no avail.  If I paste the URL into Safari directly it works fine.  It is an internal URL that is used for a search engine.  Here is the correct and transposed URl.  I am guessing Alfred is interpreting some characters improperly.  

Correct URL  -  http://topic.cisco.com/vivisimo/cgi-bin/query-meta?q=%22signalling+refre

sh+interval%22&btnG=Search&sa=Search&searchmode=basic&v%3Asources=Newsgr
oup

%0A in the final 'Newsgroup' text, Newsgr%0Aoup, is a linefeed which Alfred wouldn't just shove in... are you sure you aren't pasting in a URL with line breaks in (i.e. wrapped) which would naturally get broken on pasting.

Thanks Andrew that must be it sorry I thought I checked this but it was driving me nuts especially when the extra characters were being inserted.  It looks like Safari does not care about the extra line breaks.  Thx