I do not see Alfred in Automation preferences. What should I do?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am also having this same issue. This makes a workflow (firefox assistant) not work fully (alfred does not load pages automatically in firefox.)  The workflow simply will not populate the automation settings.  I've updated and reinstalled Alfred numerous times.  I know it has to be populated because on my macbook they are there but not on my mac mini.   Any idea, anyone? thanks.

7 hours ago, nycdude said:

The workflow simply will not populate the automation settings

Firefox Assistant shouldn’t need automation permission. It talks to Firefox via the browser extension, not automation, because Firefox has no support for automation.

It’s more likely Full Disk Access if it’s a permissions issue.

Hi, Alfred is checked off in Full Disk Access.   Does the fact that the other search scripts (Bookmarks and History) function properly but Filter Tabs does not provide a clue here?  

I was using Alfred and the workflow and it works fine on my Macbook. I backed up the HD and restored it to a new Mac Mini M1 and the issue began there.   Perhaps that also is a clue as to what is causing this?

Thanks,

Pete

48 minutes ago, nycdude said:

Does the fact that the other search scripts (Bookmarks and History) function properly but Filter Tabs does not provide a clue here?

No. The issue has already been reported in the workflow's own thread, and I have no idea what the cause is. In future, please only ask questions about a specific workflow in the workflow's own thread.

Edited by deanishe