Add Multiple Positional Args to Query Functionality

Proposed Feature:

For a given keyword query, add the ability to take space-delimited positional arguments, e.g "query 1 2 3"

Rationale:

In multiple cases, most notably with urls, I'd like to be able to provide multiple arguments such that I could construct a url such as:

app.ourdomain.com/tool/{query1}/path/{query2}/id/{query3}

Possible Implementation:

Accept multiple space-delimited arguments after a keyword that are accessible by positional reference in the url/piped-to script etc.  Ideally this would work with both required and optional argument types.

Proposed Feature:

For a given keyword query, add the ability to take space-delimited positional arguments, e.g "query 1 2 3"

Rationale:

In multiple cases, most notably with urls, I'd like to be able to provide multiple arguments such that I could construct a url such as:

app.ourdomain.com/tool/{query1}/path/{query2}/id/{query3}

Possible Implementation:

Accept multiple space-delimited arguments after a keyword that are accessible by positional reference in the url/piped-to script etc.  Ideally this would work with both required and optional argument types.

I'm not sure what Andrew's exact future plans are for things of this nature but I would like to also point out that things like this could technically be done now with workflows. For workflow creators, depending on what you were creating, this feature could be good, it could also cause major headaches unless {query} could somehow be turned into an array that you could iterate over. Since it's not an actually variable but more of a placeholder, that would be tough.

As mentioned, you can do this with scripts in workflows now though.