Website Feedback Sub-Forum

This would be amazing. There is a few things I would like to see implemented on the site but there really isn't anywhere to say it. I feel like I'm posting this in the wrong section because there is no proper sub forum for feedback.

Hopefully when these forums grow more we will see this, although now wouldn't be bad either. 

Peace.

This would be amazing. There is a few things I would like to see implemented on the site but there really isn't anywhere to say it. I feel like I'm posting this in the wrong section because there is no proper sub forum for feedback.

Hopefully when these forums grow more we will see this, although now wouldn't be bad either. 

Peace.

Which site are you referring to? Here? The forums? If so then you are correct, there isn't really a suitable area for making requests for the site but this could/will suffice. Go ahead and submit any recommendations.

Thanks

Which site are you referring to? Here? The forums? If so then you are correct, there isn't really a suitable area for making requests for the site but this could/will suffice. Go ahead and submit any recommendations.

Thanks

Yes, I am referring to this one. I know there isn't a place to give feeback that's why I made this thread, maybe Andrew or Vero will look into it.

Yes, I am referring to this one. I know there isn't a place to give feeback that's why I made this thread, maybe Andrew or Vero will look into it.

David is quite right, there wouldn't be enough to warrant a sub-forum, so post any feature suggestions for the website in the Alfred v2 Feature Suggestions forum.