Custom Workflow not working

Hello,

I am new to Alfred, and I tried importing a custom Workflow, but it is not working.

Please find the below screenshot, of the imported workflow:

320283448_Screenshot2020-12-10at10_50_21PM.thumb.png.0cc5a808f44eabfebad08334ff8d1554.png

In Alfred shortcut, the maps is showing but when I provide the inputs its not opening the maps as expected

1370427332_Screenshot2020-12-10at10_50_45PM.thumb.png.0c474cda82c3908d6edc9813df3c3eea.png

I tried adding some of the Hotkeys, those are working fine.

I checked the permissions, and all the permissions seems to be okay.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

Jithesh

@Jithesh Welcome to the forum!

Could you please share a link to the workflow you're using, rather than a few cropped screenshots? This will allow us to help you more easily.

Have you tried typing a query after the keyword? What happens if you type "maps cambridge" for example?

From the first screenshot, the keyword appears to be "dir", not "maps" so take a look at the various keywords for the workflow and what each one does :) 

Cheers,
Vero

15 minutes ago, Jithesh said:

Any suggestions would be helpful.

You need to configure the workflow. Set mapHandler to Google or Apple in the workflow’s configuration sheet.

If you have a question about a specific workflow, please check if there's already a thread for it and ask in there:

12 hours ago, Vero said:

@Jithesh Welcome to the forum!

Could you please share a link to the workflow you're using, rather than a few cropped screenshots? This will allow us to help you more easily.

Have you tried typing a query after the keyword? What happens if you type "maps cambridge" for example?

From the first screenshot, the keyword appears to be "dir", not "maps" so take a look at the various keywords for the workflow and what each one does :) 

Cheers,
Vero

@Vero Thanks for the reply.

I got the workflow from the below URL :

http://www.packal.org/workflow/advanced-google-and-apple-maps-search

Yes. I tried "maps <location>" and dir <location1> <location2>, but nothing coming up.

12 hours ago, deanishe said:

You need to configure the workflow. Set mapHandler to Google or Apple in the workflow’s configuration sheet.

@deanishe Thanks for the reply.

I am going through the configurations for the Workflow Environment variables as per the below link.

https://github.com/stuartcryan/advanced-google-maps-alfred-workflow#explanation-of-each-of-the-workflow-environment-variables

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Jithesh.