Pass/access keyword as variable to action

Is there any build-in method of accessing the keyword to an action without the interim step of manually defining the string value of that same keyword into a variable?

Use case:

My company has numerous projects in Jira, all with their own prefix.

I have a workflow wherein I enter the Jira project prefix, followed by a space and the ticket number (ex: 'ac 1234')

This keyword points to a, 'open url' action that opens our jira URL (ex: https://example.atlassian.com/browse/AC-{query} )

I have to have a separate keyword & 'open url' action for each keyword - it would be easier to manage these flows in this workflow by doing one or both of the following:

1. Workflow variables - allow one variable to have multiple possible values

2. Actions - have access to the 'keyword' used to invoke the action being run, since multiple keywords can exist in a single workflow.

Have any of you been able to solve this?

Adding the interim step of manually defining a variable with the Jira ticket prefix removes the reduction in time/work to add a new jira project to this workflow. It would allow me to have a single 'open url' action, but it wouldn't reduce the time needed to add & organize a new Jira project to the workflow.

Thanks in advance for any ideas / answers :)

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 10.34.14 AM.png

There's no way to know which keyword was used. The feature has been requested a few times, but we got different solutions to the problem we were trying to solve instead.

I don't think there's any better way to implement your workflow, tbh. Web Searches would work the same and it's very easy to add a new one, but they're a bit of a pain to share if you don't want to lose your icons.

The easiest for the developer would be to use a List Filter, but that would make using the workflow a two-step process instead of one.