Is there a way to make Alfred the first login item to popup?

I can't find a way to make Alfred the first login item once I logged on my account, anyone knows how?

Sometimes it takes a while for it to appear, so I've got an icon in the dock and I just launch it from there. Surely not a big issue, just wondering :)

I can't find a way to make Alfred the first login item once I logged on my account, anyone knows how?

Sometimes it takes a while for it to appear, so I've got an icon in the dock and I just launch it from there. Surely not a big issue, just wondering :)

What if you try deleting everything from your login settings (located in Users & Groups in System Preferences) And then adding them one by one so Alfred 2 stays at the top?

Actually instead just select the box that says hide and keep Alfred 2 shown. Try that.

Example:

12543715.png

Edited by Ddyracer

Hi!

Thanks for the answer.

But you're just guessing right? There's no way to reorder the login items, so I really doubt that the first in the list is the first to open. I think it's a bit more rock'n'roll than that. I have 15 items, if I have to delete them one by one and add them back in the correct order, well, LOL Apple.

I've hide all the items and unhide Alfred, let's see if that changes something.

Hi!

Thanks for the answer.

But you're just guessing right? There's no way to reorder the login items, so I really doubt that the first in the list is the first to open. I think it's a bit more rock'n'roll than that. I have 15 items, if I have to delete them one by one and add them back in the correct order, well, LOL Apple.

I've hide all the items and unhide Alfred, let's see if that changes somethinghiding  didn'

Yes, of course I am. I guess hiding everything didn't help? What if you try and drag an item to the top?

Yes, of course I am. I guess hiding everything didn't help? What if you try and drag an item to the top?

It is not possible to drag the items, that's why I was saying that you can't reorder the items.

Probably no way then.

Thanks for the help.

It is not possible to drag the items, that's why I was saying that you can't reorder the items.

Probably no way then.

Thanks for the help.

There is a way. Tinkertool has the ability to reorder login items. That doesn't mean it will work how you want it, but it's worth a look.

Edited by Ddyracer