Include snippets from workflows in Snippet Viewer list

I know you can use a keyword for showing snippets in the regular alfred serach

and i know there is this seperate snippets search option.

My question is is it possible to just show snippets with the regular results together in the search?

Thanks,

Ben

Edited by Vero
Title edited for clarity

Btw - just to explain my goal:

I code.

I love using snippets. But i also love using advanced snippets (workflows).

I want to be able to quickly search (not auto expand text) my snippets and my advanced snippets (workflows),

in one place.

For now, i can search snippets in one place and the advanced snippets (workflows) in another,

and it's very inconvenient when you have a lot of snippets (and advanced snippets).

14 minutes ago, Andrew said:

@Benben Ah I misinterpreted what you meant by "quickly search (not auto expand text)"

I actually have a ticket for adding the Workflow Snippet Trigger results to both the Snippet Viewer, and the snip keyword... which I believe would satisfy what you're looking for.

you mean that any workflow that starts with a snippet trigger will show in the snippets viwer?

If that's the case, i guess this will solve my problem :) is it planned to be any time soon?

• Vero changed the title to Include snippets from workflows in Snippet Viewer list

+1 On this. I love Alfred's ability to access multiple entries on the clipboard and its greater flexibility in deploying key combos in Snippets than Textexpander can. However, I find it confusing that a workflow triggered by a snippet doesn't appear as an actual snippet elsewhere within Alfred. It just seems a bit muddled / not fully-formed at present.

• 2 months later...

This would change my life!!!🥳

I would even settle for the ability to have a separate txt based snippet setup that when it pastes in the exact workflow snippet trigger it would then execute the workflow. I tried this and it doesn't look like it's supported..

Would this topic maybe be updated or tied to the ticket in case this was released?

This isn't exactly what everyone was asking for but I just figured out a totally acceptable workaround, I don't know why I didn't think of this instead because I had it running in other cases. In the workflow just change the snippet trigger to "Inputs > Keyword" and then set it to no argument required. This will let you search it from the default alfred view and do the same thing and you could still keep a snippet that would also feed into the action portion!

Perfect for me for the time being!