Alfred 4.3 unable to find files in a specific folder

MacMichael

I am running a freshly downloaded vanilla Alfred 4.3 with Big Sur version 11.1 on an iMac.  After upgrading to Big Sur (clean install), Alfred was not able to find folders/files in a folder named, "Calibre Library" which was located in the top level home folder and contains many thousands of files (epub, pdf, & jpg).  Spotlight is able to find all folders/files in the Calibre Library folder.  Alfred finds all other folders/files except for those in the Calibre Library folder.  I re-indexed Spotlight using Alfred Rebuild macOS Metadata with no change in results.  I moved the Calibre Library folder into the Documents folder thinking there may be an issue searching in the top level home folder; still Alfred did not find any folders/files in the Calibre Library folder (and re-indexed Spotlight).  I added the Calibre Library folder to the Search Scope in Alfred; still no results.  I ran Alfred File Search Troubleshooting routine and all tests passed; I tried several different folders/files in the Calibre Library folder as well as the Calibre Library folder itself -- all passed.

After creating a new Calibre Library folder and moving all the folders/files into the new folder (deleting the old empty folder), Alfred was able to find all folders/files in the new Calibre Library folder -- success!  However, after shutting down the iMac and restarting, Alfred is no longer able to find any folders/files in the Calibre Folder even after re-indexing again.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?  Could there be a permissions issue that I cannot see with the Calibre Library folder/files?

I forgot to add that access was granted to Alfred in System Settings (Accessibility, Full Disk Access, & Files and Folders).

Edited by MacMichael

I am facing the same issue. It has, so far, been pretty spotty what results come through and what results don't. Even when checking files with the troubleshooter, everything checks out but still doesn't come up when '-searching.