Plain text paste does not work after latest update to 4.3.1

Hello,

After updating Alfred to 4.3.1 when I am trying to paste in plain text it does not work for me anymore.

My steps are:

- activate clipboard history view with hotkey

- hold CMD, press enter to paste selected entry

- get entry in plain text. profit. <- this does not work anymore

Now if I hold CMD and press enter, Alfred window is being shown with error "No collection found".

I have done no changes to Alfred settings, it just stopped working.

Any hints on that? Thanks!

1352035042_ScreenShot2021-01-25at10_00_05AM.thumb.png.babf839fe6bd06a17a7c8a97a724032d.png

• 2 weeks later...

Same question.

By the way, plain text paste without formatting seems to moved to hold SHIFT key. 

I hope to have a setting option to change it, because I I have accustomed to the original operating method.

Edited by Echo
On 1/25/2021 at 6:02 PM, Jendker said:

Now if I hold CMD and press enter, Alfred window is being shown with error "No collection found".

Cmd + Enter is now a secondary hotkey combo to add a clipboard item as a snippet.

However, as you don't have a snippet collection yet, you'll see this error message. If you did intend to save the clipboard item as a snippet, just create a collection first :)

On 2/5/2021 at 3:19 AM, Echo said:

By the way, plain text paste without formatting seems to moved to hold SHIFT key. 

To paste from the Clipboard Viewer as plain text, you can just press return, no need for any other modifiers. :)

Cheers,
Vero