Mailbutler email copy paste workflow

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Alfred Workflows and use MailButler as a MacOS extension for Mail.

I was hoping to find a simple solution using Alfred Workflow to run as script and duplicate the body of a message.  

For example, instead cc'ing recipients, where I have ten-who will receive the same content, I would love to replicate that using Alfred's workflow and then manually put in each recipient.  I have now idea how to get started.

Thanks in advance,

@IIK Welcome to the forum :)

Please fill in your Powerpack email address in your forum profile before asking for support with features such as workflows. This information is only visible to admins and allows us to confirm your Powerpack details. 

Cheers,
Vero

18 hours ago, IIK said:

instead cc'ing recipients, where I have ten-who will receive the same content, I would love to replicate that using Alfred's workflow and then manually put in each recipient.

So we better understand how to solve your problem: why do you want that; what’s the difference? Is it that you don’t want the other nine to see who else was CCed? Then why not BCC, which is the same result with way less effort? Or is it that you’ll want to edit the contents of the messages?