Feature Request: Clone workflow

I've often found myself starting work on a workflow by basing it off something I've already done or one that I'm referencing. Is there an easy way to do that from within Alfred (as opposed to from Finder or importing twice)?

Not at this point, but duplicate workflow is coming pretty soon to v2 :)

• 2 weeks later...

Not at this point, but duplicate workflow is coming pretty soon to v2 :)

A bit late to this question, my apologies but if you have less than a minute can you elaborate? - I am assuming, which always get's me in trouble that when you say duplicate workflow your speaking of adding an extra, duplicate, contextual menu item to the workflow icons on the left by Details... , Export, Show in Finder, etc... Right? That would be useful as export and then import is a pain with the bundleid's not getting along.

I won't go into it as you already know about our wishes for duplicating workflow blocks, or action blocks, or whatever you want to call those magic box shape things are in the workflow config sheet but that is still in the cards for one day right?

And to bother some more, nevermind, I will drop by the request forum to get your thoughts.

Thank you sir for making alfred a gentleman, you raised him well.

A bit late to this question, my apologies but if you have less than a minute can you elaborate? - I am assuming, which always get's me in trouble that when you say duplicate workflow your speaking of adding an extra, duplicate, contextual menu item to the workflow icons on the left by Details... , Export, Show in Finder, etc... Right? That would be useful as export and then import is a pain with the bundleid's not getting along.

I won't go into it as you already know about our wishes for duplicating workflow blocks, or action blocks, or whatever you want to call those magic box shape things are in the workflow config sheet but that is still in the cards for one day right?

And to bother some more, nevermind, I will drop by the request forum to get your thoughts.

Thank you sir for making alfred a gentleman, you raised him well.

To start with, I want to add duplicate at the workflow level, but eventually, I want to make it significantly easier to play around with workflow objects themselves (i.e. copy / paste / duplicate within a workflow).

• 3 months later...